Saturday, February 10, 2007

After watching Dick in a Box recently, I thought I would try to find that Chronic(what?)cles of Narnia video which is so wonderful. Nowhere to be found. Seriously. What is the story? the NBC video doesn't work and it's not on YouTube.

Would people know about that video if it weren't for the internet? I don't know many people who actually watch SNL on television anymore. The really good clips make it to the internet, and then, after they have sucked the internet dry, they take off again, leaving us with rednecks ranting about conspiracy theories into their home cameras, random Turkish shows about Kurdish terrorists and japanimation that amounts to sexual harassment. It makes me sad. Those videos create buzz for shows; especially since they are not show length. I wish they wouldn't systematically take them away.

Wikipedia explains how it was pulled, rereleased on the internet, and pulled again.

No comments: